Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Becak for Pri

When Priyatna, my good friend in Bali, knew that I had a plan to go to Makasar, South Sulawesi, he asked me to capture a picture of Makasarian becak. I don't know why he asked me that, maybe he collects pictures of becak from all area in Indonesia.

Becak is the most popular three wheels transportation in Indonesia. But the shapes of the vehicle vary from one region to another. Becak in Medan is different from becak in Jogjakarta and in Makasar. So, Pri, this is for you. Enjoy!

4 Comments:

Blogger Collecting Your Memories Photography said...

I cam stumbling on your site and wow very impressed with you pictures..I am in Awe you do great shots

June 12, 2007 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger priyatnadp said...

wow...more pictures...you took it from the sky?? I found becak in java different from one place to another, becak as genius loci?

June 13, 2007 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger prabhamwulung said...

>>georgia
thx georgia.. I entered your blog as well.. good picture

June 13, 2007 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger prabhamwulung said...

>>priyatna
wait and see in my blog here.. you will find more becak...

June 13, 2007 at 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home