Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Big Durian

Singaporean, like Indonesian, Malaysian, and other South East Asian people find their selves as die hard fans of durian fruit. The ugly face of the fruit doesn't stop them to eat this stinky yellow fruit.

I was traveling around this boring city when I noticed that the Esplanade Theater is not more than like big durian. I think Singapore was dreaming to make the theater building to be "new Sydney Opera House" while the execution is poor. Long exposure is needed if you want to take pictures in night time like this.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

agree with u.. boring city

September 26, 2007 at 4:01 AM  
Blogger prabhamwulung said...

>>agnes wong
thx for visiting my blog...
I'd rather go to bali instead of spending my time in singapore

October 1, 2007 at 1:14 AM  
Anonymous Lu mei lin said...

Boring and too peaceful here....

October 13, 2009 at 5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home