Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Yachts in Cronulla

If you want to go to Royal National Park in New South Wales in the most sophisticated way, do what I did. In Sydney, go to the central station. Buy a train ticket to Cronulla. In the Cronulla station, take a walk for 5 minutes to a ferry harbor that will take you to Bundeena, the nearest village to the park. I guarantee you will have a beautiful trip.

It was the picture I took when I was on the ferry from Cronulla to Bundeena. It was Sunday morning and some yachts were prepared for a sunny holiday. It is a kind of "see and shoot" photo, but I like the blue sky reflected on the sea.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice photos..
just simply entering ur blog not in purpose...
will be back to see more, guy!!

August 30, 2007 at 11:44 PM  
Blogger prabhamwulung said...

>>mary
thank you 4 visiting my humble blog..
feel free to come next time..

September 4, 2007 at 6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home